Saturday 24 December 2011

knowing me =)




Basically this is a introduction to know me.first of all my name is abdul alim bin abdul muttalib.i born on 7 September 1992 . I am just ordinary student who really have high confidence .i  really like tell everyone if I found a new info. Talking to public is one thing that I most love. By talking I will making a new friend. Even tough it is quite hard to talk to someone on the first time but we always learn by experience  everyday. Actually learning from experience we already use since baby. Try to observe other baby. How they start to walk, before they able to walk they have to crawl first, after that they try to stand, even tough they fell down. They always not give up until they can walk and run. Human natural behaviour is not give up, but when we grow up ,we pamper ourselves so much until we lost the attitude. Attitude not to give up. People always call me a stubborn person, but actually im not quitter when I faced a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment