Saturday 24 December 2011

Tang Long Festival

Tanglong festival!

Guys..study at utm make make learn other people culture . here first time I go see tanglong festival with my own eye.it was undescribe feeling . I saw many of my Chinese friends there, they told me almost every thing about that festival .they told me that it has one wall that full with 1000 word of poet. Its very interesting .even tough I don’t understand but.they try to translate it for me. There one booth I went , the person who incharge in that booth teach me how to create my own wheel tang long .it is very simple. Only use any tin such as milo tin . first of all you create a image n make a hole at that tin based on your image.after that you just put candle in it n mualah! Tada!!! You already create your own tang long!

No comments:

Post a Comment