Saturday 24 December 2011

transformation week





Transformation week –ktr

                Hey guys ,this time my entry about how my life start at utm. Everything new .having a new friend , new room,new lifestyle everything new.at first I saw everyone really excited at register counter, and that excited emotion continued when we meet our facilitators and start knowing someone  stranger. On second day they for a leader at that time they called “ penghulu” and some candidate has been choose and I also have been selected for candidates. Based from majority vote for the election  I have been chose to be a penghulu. Actually I quite shock when they pick me to be their penghulu, I with open heart accept that responsible and be great penghulu for them

(This photo about when facilitators ask me to give some speech on the last day.)

On that week ,utm have creat a game for every first year student. The game that they offer is futsal sepak raga, net, ball, Frisbee , and run around utm. I willingly participate in sepak raga even tough we didn’t we but we already feel good because we try very hard for this ,and we also have a great relationship between our teammates until now. 
(my teammates )
We have a great day on that day.everybody so enjoy until some of us fell asleep in the bus.



No comments:

Post a Comment